Enthusiastic front-end developer with personal and group projectexperience.
Can interactwith back-end based on the knowledge of Node, Express, and Databases.
Detail-oriented and organized with 4+ years of public relations industryexperience.
Brridge, Toronto, Canada
Front End Developer | Dec 2020 - Present
- Working on a web aggregator application from scratch
- Working with MERN stack - MongoDB, Express.js, React, Node.js
- Creating UI components to improve user experience
- Integrating with API Back End
- Working with the Third-party APIs
- Using Git, GitHub for collaborating with other developers
- Working with cross-functional team members in the SCRUM framework
Light Presbyterian Church, Toronto, Canada
Coding Class Coordinator Volunteer | May 2021 - Present
- Support online class for iOS developers
- Organize and arrange the class, support instructors and students
- Provide members with information regarding class and assignments
- Collect students' questions and help them find answers and solutions
Dream Coding Academy
Technical Support Volunteer | Jul 2020
- Contributed to writing subtitles for the 90+ lectures
- Supported students in understanding the lectures clearly
Centennial College, Toronto
Diploma of Engineering Technology & Applied Science:
Software Engineering technician (Honours) | 2020
"It was a delight to have Grace in class. She was always very participative and made sure that she didn't leave class without having all her question addressed. Great positive attitude and willing to help her classmates. An A+ student!"
Grace was one of those students who is smart, committed, and sincere. She has the ability to solve problems analytically and passionately as she has shown them many times in her tests and assignments. As a result, she ranked in the top 1 percent of my students. She also possesses effective communication skills and a good team member. She demonstrated her these abilities while working with other students in group assignments and project.
Grace is a person who leaves her mark on whatever she decides to get involved with. I had the pleasure to be her programming tutor during our college time, and it is impressive how quick she learns, specially when regarding complex concepts that she never have seen before. She can quickly understand and derive new concepts to other practical applications. It was an honor and a pleasure to assist Grace to trace her path on the technology world!
2021 Grace Jeong - All rights reserved